Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm delighted to announce that Stillpoint of the Turning World is now available through Amber Lotus Publishing, Amazon, and many local booksellers!  Please see my website for links to Amber Lotus and Amazon:  www.carolannwilson.info

The website also includes excerpts that will give you a sense of how I've approached writing about this multi-faceted, elusive person known as Gia-fu Feng.  What a rich, challenging, humbling journey it's been.  I so appreciate the many people who have shared information and insights along the way.  For the many I didn't have the good fortune to talk with, I welcome your thoughts and perspectives here.  There's always much more to learn, another lens through which one can see, for how can we ever truly convey all the dimensions of another person's life?

As Nicole Mones so eloquently writes in A Cup of Light, "I can only give you this sum of what I have heard, mixed with my own opinions of the matter."  Now, I welcome yours.
Carol Wilson


4 comments:

  1. Dear Carol
    Im looking forward to read your book.
    Yours Flemming Fontel (Denmark)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on yer Carol! You have performed a great service in sorting out Gia-fu's life. Humor and respect both are a rare mix. Perhaps your gentle touch may go some way towards establishing a web presence for this great man and his message, critical for our times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flemming and Gabriela gave me your book yesterday. Can not stop reading. I was with Giafu in close contact from 79 to 83. I will send you an email, when I finish the book.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been fantastic to read your book.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete